We are an innovative and expanding high-tech company whose products ensure secure energy networks worldwide. Customers in more than 120 countries value our solutions for testing and diagnostics of medium voltage cables. Trust, respect and fairness have characterized our cooperation for 20 years.
To strengthen our team in Klaus in Vorarlberg (Austria) we are looking for a
Hardware Developer (m/f/d)
for product development in the field of signal processing
- As a specialist for analog and digital circuit boards development you work on the core components of our test equipment
- You design and maintain signal processing electronic assemblies that work seamlessly with our power electronics and high voltage technology
- You program electronics with DSP cores in C++ with environments like Code Composer Studio and Visual Studio
- You program tools for the PC in C# for our internal tests
- Together with the development team you take the responsibility for high reliability of our products
- Completed education in the field of electronics, preferably HTL, NTB, FH
- You revel in continuously ensuring the high quality of your components on an ongoing basis
- You are interested in measurement and control technology and the term power electronics is not unknown to you
- You enjoy solving challenges independently
- You work precisely, are reliable and also like to help in the team
We offer you a modern working environment with state-of-the-art tools and a motivated, dynamic team.
Trust and knowledge sharing are values on which our company is built. High voltage is with us guaranteed!
Does this sound like a good job for you? Then we are looking forward to your job application!
Please send it to Ms. Elke Kurz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to email@example.com