We are an innovative and expanding high-tech company whose products ensure secure energy networks worldwide. Customers in more than 120 countries value our solutions for testing and diagnostics of medium voltage cables. Trust, respect and fairness have characterized our cooperation for 20 years.
To strengthen our team in Klaus in Vorarlberg (Austria) we are looking for a
Hardware/Software developer (m/f/d)
for electronic test equipment
- You develop test equipment for the series production of our measurement systems in close cooperation with hardware and software teams
- You are responsible for the conceptual design, development, commissioning of hardware and software, as well as documentation and maintenance of test equipment
- You perform analyses of measurement results to improve test equipment and the production process
- You actively contribute to the team with innovative ideas to continuously improve our test systems
- Completed education in the field of electronics or software development
- You revel in continuously ensuring the high quality of your components on an ongoing basis
- You are interested in measurement and control technology and the term power electronics is not unknown to you
- You already have basic experience in software development
- You enjoy solving challenges independently
- You work precisely, are reliable and also like to help in the team
We offer you a modern working environment with state-of-the-art tools and a motivated, dynamic team.
Trust and knowledge sharing are values on which our company is built. High voltage is with us guaranteed!
Does this sound like a good job for you? Then we are looking forward to your job application!
Please send it to Ms. Elke Kurz (email@example.com) or to firstname.lastname@example.org