For earch of our product ranges b2 electronics offers a tailor-made powerful software solution which features flexible and fast data acquisition, customized test sequences and extensive reporting capabilities.
b2 Control Center
Powerful software solution for HVA test sets
b2 ControlCenter (b2CC) is a powerful software solution designed for all HVA test sets from b2 electronics portfolio.
It features flexible and fast data acquisition, customized test sequences and extensive reporting capabilities. For HVA test sets with internal TD diagnostic unit, b2CC serves as a comprehensive diagnostics platform providing an even wider range of options, such as viewing the Monitored Withstand Test (MWT).
Customized test sequences
Individual test sequences can be created and uploaded to the test device in seconds and upload to your test device.
Reports can be generated at the click of a button. Many different formats are available, allowing individual data processing and customized reporting of test results.
Monitored Withstand Test
b2CC visualizes live data of a simultaneously carried out VLF cable and TD diagnostic test as per IEEE 400.2.
- connect devices via Bluetooth or serial connection
(depending on a device being used)
- manage customized or pre-programmed sequences and upload them to the device
- get real-time measurement data from the connected device and create reports directly on your computer
- Tan Delta diagnostics live view and reporting
(for HVA test sets with internal TD diagnostic unit)
Software solution for testing, diagnosis and reporting management
b2 Suite is an all-in-one computer software. It leads you through the entire cable testing process including VLF testing, TD and PD diagnostics, measurement data analysis and reporting, live.
At the same time, it serves as a comprehensive database, making the analysis and evaluation of the measured data easy and comprehensive. It allows fast comparisons with past measurements and performing reproducible measurements.
Simultaneous PD and TD measurement (b2 Suite v2.0 or higher)
The parallel measurement of PD and TD results in significant time savings. In addition, it prevents negative influence on the results of the second test carried out due to feeding high test voltages during the first test.
Reliable detection of PD activities
The intelligent algorithms of the software separate valid and invalid PD signals during measurement. This simplifies the interpretation of measurement results.
MONITORED WITHSTAND TEST
In combination with TD devices (and PD devices), the b2 Suite v2 software provides an additional comprehensive assessment (acc. IEEE 400.2) of your cable system, live.
- automatic or manual modes for testing, TD and PD diagnostics
- Guided Diagnostics Process - leads the operator through diagnostics step by step (sets or recommends measuring parameters)
- precise localization of PD in cable insulation, terminations and joints
- visualization of PD events over the total cable length
- phase-resolved PD patterns
- PD inception and extinction voltage
- definition or recommendation of measuring parameters based on guides like IEEE 400.2 and 400.3 and in compliance with standards HD 620, CEI EN 50393, IEC 60270, IEC 60502-2 and their local derivations
- analog and digital frequency filters
- high noise suppression
- automatic and manual trigger setting
- device connect via Bluetooth (TD Family) or serial connection (PD Family)
- comprehensive reports exported in formats PDF or XLSX
- powerful and comprehensive database
- direct mapping of cable trace (b2 Suite v2.0 or higher)
- remote control via Live Mode (optional)
BA Control Center
Breakdown analyzer software for comprehensive tests
BA ControlCenter (BA CC) is a unique software tool, capable of fast and accurate evaluation of the condition of transformer insulation oil. There are many different formats of evaluation reports available, allowing individual data processing and customized reporting of test results.
Every model in the BA series from b2 electronics fulfills all legal requirements of the mandatory transformer oil test.
The convenient search function of the comprehensive BACC database allows fast comparisons with past measurements and performing reproducible measurements.
- capable of performing up to four BA sequences simultaneously as well as a single manually controlled sequence
- test sequences may be carried out remotely, from your PC
- report results print-outs from the BA device; or from external printer (via PC)