We are an innovative and expanding high-tech company whose products ensure secure energy networks worldwide. Customers in more than 120 countries value our solutions for testing and diagnostics of medium voltage cables. Trust, respect and fairness have characterized our cooperation for 20 years.
To strengthen our team in Klaus in Vorarlberg (Austria) we are looking for a
Support & Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- You answer technical inquiries from our international customers and sales partners competently and reliably.
- You make a decisive contribution to customer satisfaction with error analyses, advice and assistance with service requests.
- You support our customers in the practical application of our test systems and by developing technical solution proposals.
- Through internal and external product training for customers and sales partners, you ensure the safe application of our products in the field.
- As a member of our Technical Support Team you coordinate service cases and repairs.
- You will also participate in trade fairs and other sales events.
- You have completed an education in the field of electrical engineering or electronics.
- Your communicative personality and your high service orientation make you a reliable partner for our customers.
- Communication in English, both written and spoken, is easy for you. Further foreign language skills are an advantage but not a must.
- You are characterized by an independent and solution-oriented way of working.
We offer you a modern working environment with state-of-the-art tools and a motivated, dynamic team.
Trust and knowledge sharing are values on which our company is built. High voltage is with us guaranteed!
With this job offer we are addressing technicians with professional experience as well as to apprentices and school graduates who want to start their professional life.
Does this sound like a good job for you?
Then we are looking forward to your job application!
Please send it to Ms. Elke Kurz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to email@example.com